Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
This course is designed to develop understanding and proficiency with a tactical carbine. Students will progress from basic handling and marksmanship skills to advanced shooting drills. This course will focus on techniques used in an urban environment.
The student will develop skills that will increase their speed, accuracy and confidence with the carbine.
II. Characteristics and accessories
III. Sight-in procedures
V. Four ready positions
VI. Magazine changes (admin, tactical and speed)
VII. Shooting positions and transitioning to shooting positions
VIII. Multiple shots and multiple targets
IV. Sight management
- 3 years experience in Law Enforcement, Military, Armed Security, Bail Enforcement, competitive shooting (IDPA, IPSC, USPSA)
Number of attendees:
- 2 Days or 16 Hours
- 800 rounds--rifle
- 200 rounds--pistol
- Carbine, sling, 3 carbine magazines, magazine holders, belt, wraparound eye protection, ear protection, water bottle, rain gear, and weapons cleaning kit.
- Pistol, hip/leg holster with retention device
- This course will be taught using classroom lectures and practical field exercises
Course Cost: $475
Coffee, tea & water available during classroom applications. All items on the gear list with the exception of your personal arms can be rented through TRN.
- Written Exam
- Range Qualification
- Course Completion Certificate
All of our training locations area have several major hotel chains within minutes of our facilities. Our Recruitment Division has secured a discounted rate for course attendees. Once seats are reserved, reservation codes will be made available. Please inquire with with your sales coordinator for more specific information.
Upcoming Courses By Location